Coca leaves in Coca tea (mate de coca, coca inka) comes from the traditional infusion of coca leaves, adapted to the tea bag custom. Delisse is the brand of ENACO ( Peruvian Company of coca), product 100% pure coca leaves with out aditives.
Buy 100% natural coca leaf tea product that retains all the healing properties of the coca leaf, made with finely chopped leaves and packed in heat-sealable filter paper
Mate de coca properties:
- Digestive action.
- It is a respiratory agent, so it is used to cure “altitude sickness”.
- Coca tea contains minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, sodium, potassium, which is why it is considered restorative and energetic.
- Regulator of carbohydrate metabolism.
- Dietetic, under a healthy diet… read more coca tea propierties
- Coca ( Erythroxylum coca) leaves microlpulverized natural, no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
- Chamomile ( Matricaria Chamomilia ) microlpulverized natural, no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Instructions for use: Put a filter in a cup, add boiling water and wait a few minutes until desired flavor and color.
Which brand of coca tea is the best?
Currently there are many brands of Peruvian origin, delisse, herbi, wawasana, energy Green, etc. All products derived from the sacred coca leaf have only one source: ENACO, the national coca company.
This state company is the only one that has the permission to market the coca leaf directly from the coca growers (coca producers) and is the one that resells the flour so that the other companies and brands make their by-products.