Antioxidant power of the coca leaf and coca tea
It is believed that one of the causes of aging is the accumulation of oxidized lipids in the cell membrane. By decreasing its permeability, it is difficult to incorporate nutrients into the cell and to expel toxic substances produced inside the cell. This leads to an accumulation of toxins and cellular deterioration. The oxygen that is incorporated by breathing is transported from the lungs to the blood and taken to the corners of the body to maintain vital functions, it is essential to maintain biological activity. Unfortunately, the oxygen used by respiration easily becomes free radical, which is an active oxygen and damages different components of the cell, including DNA.
It causes spontaneous mutations and life-threatening diseases such as arteriosclerosis, heart disease, diabetes mellitus, cataracts, etc., in addition to triggering cancer and causing aging.
The deterioration of the cell membrane leads to a general deterioration of the organism and to aging.
Modern technology was able to synthesize 100 procaine (C13, H20, N2, O2) as a substance of the cocaine family (C17, H21, NO4) to develop applied local anesthesia. Procaine is applied as a rejuvenator. The local anesthetic procaine has as a major effect the repair of the damaged cell membrane. Most causes of disease as well as senescence are due to damage to the cell membrane that, when repaired, allows many symptoms to disappear.
That discovery was made by the Romanian professor Ana Aslan (January 1897-1988, graduated from the National University of Bucharest). Procaine, despite being a local anesthetic, does not cause sleep when ingested.
After entering the body, it is metabolized in two products in a time of 30 minutes: PABA (acid for amino benzoic acid) and DEAD (diethyl amino ethanol). PABA stimulates the intestinal flora to produce vitamins b, k and folic acid. The DEAD regulates the concentration of MAO (mono amino oxidases) in the brain.
When the alkaloids contained in the coca leaf (substances such as the local anesthetic cocaine) are absorbed by the skin or mucous membranes, in the same way as procaine, they can repair the cell membrane. If this effect is demonstrated experimentally, scientific evidence could be obtained of why South American natives can stay young and long-lived.
In order to investigate in detail, the 14 types of alkaloids that the coca leaf possesses would be very favorable for the development of medicine. However, the situation of an international agreement hinders access to this sheet and prevents progress in the investigation.
Coca leaf and a better quality of life
The effects and properties that derive from the chewing of the coca leaf are the following:
- There is no dependency, even if the coca leaf is chewed daily.
- When the coca leaf is chewed, sleep disappears and mental concentration is achieved to work
- After stopping chewing the coca leaf, the effect disappears in 20 minutes and a deep sleep is achieved.
- When chewing the coca leaf, in 30 seconds the headache (headache), indisposition and reluctance are attenuated.
- When taking a bath tub, usually at the height of 3,600 meters above sea level at a temperature of 3 baths that lasts 20 minutes, the sweating effect lasts for minutes. When water is beaten with five grams of dry coca leaf with lye (ash that increases the effect of coca alkaloids) for five minutes with the blender and incorporated into a bath tub, the sweating activity is increased by prolonging it up to one hour after bathroom. So far it has been experimented with different thermal methods such as thermal waters, thalassotherapy, mud bath, salt bath, but the coca leaf bath was several times more effective than thalassotherapy. This coca leaf bath therapy cannot be done in Japan, the United States or Europe for legal reasons, but in Bolivia it is allowed. The coca leaf bath has its effect due to the transcutaneous absorption of the alkaloids of the coca leaf that stimulates the sympathetic nervous system and increases the metabolism vertiginously.
- When applying the powdered coca leaf on the skin as in the facial masks, the metabolism of the skin was increased; The effect on skin spots, wrinkles and age spots is that they disappear and an aesthetic effect is achieved.
- When chewing the coca leaf, the chloroplast found in the leaf eliminates the periodontal bacteria and healthy teeth are obtained. The herbivorous animals are oblivious to periodontal disease until death. The chloroplast found in plants that are the food of herbivores, keeps their teeth healthy throughout their lives; if the herbivorous animals lose their teeth, they cannot feed and it means death.The antimicrobial effect of the chloroplast removes the Porphyromonas gingivalis that lives in the oral cavity. As a result, the insulin action of the organism is normalized and improves type 2 diabetes, which is a disease due to the habit of life.
- When chewing the coca leaf, the alkaloids that are contained in it stimulate the central nervous system, increasing the ability to concentrate and increasing the desire to work
- The exercise of the chewing of the coca leaf increases intracerebral histamine, preventing dementia and stopping aging
- The coca leaf stimulates the sympathetic nervous system, which is why when performing transvaginal sex. (pv), both men and women stimulate this system, contracting the smooth muscles, achieving erection in the male and orgasm in the woman.
- By chewing coca leaves, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants are absorbed in the body and homeostasis and health are maintained, which results in rejuvenation and longevity.